Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How would you spend $15?

We've been in the Bunker for nearly a week and a half. Steve and I spent a little money yesterday at Costco on totally non-bunker related stuff (engagement pictures, etc..) We didn't spend ANY money on food there. I was slightly tempted, but really, $15 doesn't go very far at Costco.

I may go to the store today. Maybe. We will probably run out of milk this morning - so I could spent 3 or 4 dollars buying a weeks worth of milk. I'm trying to decide what else to buy....

What would you spend your $15 on??

2 comments:

  1. I'm over for last week - dinner out of desperation! But we could easily make this week since I did buy milk and bread (that's it!) on Saturday. So, averaging out we could be under by $5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve bought one gallon of milk...so we're down $2.39. I'm a little put out, because I wouldn't have paid more than $1.99. There went 40 cents down the drain.

    ReplyDelete