Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why do I want to talk like Jacque Cousteau now?


Remember those Jacque Cousteau specials where he talks very fluidly about the life of some obscure sea slug that we all wanted to know more about by the time he was done talking? Well, I want him to narrate our bunker time....so, put on your best Jacque voice and...

Zee small light children were amazed at zee deftness of zhere modder's cookeeng skills. Watch zee modder as she feeds her children zee ham and cheese fritata wiss candied carrots. See zee children sneer and turn away as if zhey know she is poisoning them. See zhem run away to find zheir own food....

Day two of the bunkering wasn't nearly as good....

2 comments:

  1. I want to know more about that sea slug...ah, fritata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the whole uncharted territory thing. You need to channel a better culinary narrator...maybe Alton Brown. I'm pretty sure I've never seen him try to feed children sea slugs.

    ReplyDelete