Friday, April 3, 2009

FOOD STORAGE 101










































Here's a couple of plans that may be of help to get going on food storage. Yes, I know it's probably more than $5 a week now and is pretty basic. But you can add the items that your family loves and would make it tolerable.

Apologies for the placement format..... again I'm having trouble getting things to go where I want them to go! It's soooo frustrating and I'm sure there are things I'm doing wrong. If you have any clues, let me have it! I tried to place each plan side my side or at least in order! Oh well, hope it helps someone!




2 comments:

  1. I remember our ward here did a "food storage by the month" several years ago - each month they had 2 or 3 suggested items in our monthly newsletter. It was a good reminder to work on our storage. I'd like to say I did it each month...but I'd be fibbing. Nonetheless, "something is better than nothing" - that's the motto here at our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the by small and simple ways are great things brought to pass way of doing things.

    ReplyDelete