Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Little Extra

Well, as my first post I am going to contribute to our own economic stimulus package - nothing fancy but here goes. Have a little extra time? Need a little extra something? A friend of mine suggested joining National Shopping Service. It is a mystery shopping service that you can pick your own 'engagements'. It generally takes 15 to 60 minutes - a pizza takes 20, grocery stores take 60 - and you come away with a pizza that is reimbursed and/or a small paycheck. Nothing so big as to make this full time but I have gotten free parking downtown for an 1 hour and $15 - I walked the 4 blocks to my bank and strolled around the park. I am also scheduled to go to a bakery next month and buy bread and I get the bread and $5. You get to set your mileage limit and what you are interested in. All in all it is a nice way to get out there and do our part! Sign up at: www.nationalshoppingservice.com

3 comments:

  1. I love it. It sounds slightly cloak and dagger. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I was logged on as Michael and left the last comment)

    Sounds like going to the bakery might be a hardship.

    ReplyDelete