Monday, May 25, 2009

Will Work for Pizza


We just got home from 8 or 9 hours of home and garden improvement - over at Stephanie's house. Nathan pressure washed the back deck and helped weed whack. Alex and Danny traded off mowing and weed whacking the back (and front) forty. I primed my little heart out in the back bedroom. The bedroom that has dark real wood horizontal paneling. Which I hate. Which I really hated doing the second coat. Steve installed a shelving system in the pantry. And then had to modify it after I pointed out that none of Stephanie's tall canisters would fit on the shelves. Danny removed the handles from the upper kitchen cupboards and pressure washed the front steps. Alex helped paint and then scrubbed the stove.

I was feeling mildly guilty for eating the Little Caesar's pizza that Cory brought home for lunch. But it didn't spoil my appetite. Yes, the pizza was not from "the bunker" - but we didn't ask to be fed - and I sort of feel we earned a meal.

1 comment: