Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Label Love

A couple of Christmases ago I got Steve this label maker. I'm not sure it really qualifies as a "gift" - since I use it a million times more often than he does. It wasn't very expensive - under $20 at Staples - but I have found it to be priceless.


I cleaned out my pantry and one kitchen cupboard on Saturday. (Thank you to everyone who inspired me!) After tossing out all the old cartons of food I had lots of extra space. I'd already relocated all my canned goods to the basement, so I took the opportunity to fill some canisters with food items that we are currently using. Out came the trusty label maker - and there you go. Organized AND beautiful.


3 comments:

  1. One label is worth a thousand...uhhh...unlabeled things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you're just taunting me with the Beanland mix. I want it now--tons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my P-touch. I labeled my cupboards at church (including the closet I commadeered from the Stake .. shhhh, don't tell!) And my food too. I get the kids to do it - again!, not a chore!

    ReplyDelete