Tuesday, March 31, 2009

When the load seems too heavy

If you're human, you have trials! And sometimes they seem too heavy to bear. We, as a family have a few burdens to bear these days. Some are heavier than others, BUT, with prayer and faith we can overcome them all. Knowing our Savior took ALL of our sins & trials, gives us
strength to continue forward.

Our hearts are with Kevin & Tia & their family. They have great faith and know Heavenly Father is watching over them at this time. He knows EXACTLY what is going on in their lives and loves them very much, as He does us all.

We all need to make our family's trials a sincere matter of prayer. It's even advisable to make a list of your present concerns & have it in hand while on your knees. I have done this and it really helped me to pray with more intent because I didn't need to worry I may have forgotten something.

Thank you all for your prayers! Dad & I pray for you ALL every day and know our Heavenly Father hears and answers.

2 comments:

  1. As a family we talk about the things we need to include in our prayers prior to someone offering the prayer. It is very sweet to have one of my kids offering a sincere request for a member of our family. It makes me thankful for the blessing of having the gospel truths known to us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good reminder that not matter how big or small our trails we can pray. It has made me more thankful for the trails that I have when I look around.

    ReplyDelete